4 October 2016
Alphatron Marine Beheer B.V. becomes wholly owned subsidiary
Japan Radio Co,.Ltd. (JRC) has announced that JRC have acquired additional shares of Alphatron Marine Beheer B.V. (AMB), and made it JRC's wholly owned subsidiary, as described below.
1. Purpose of the wholly owned subsidiary
JRC expects to generate further synergies in marine electronics business and reinforce its strong position in the global market with its group companies.
2. Overview of AMB
(1) Company name: Alphatron Marine Beheer B.V.
(2) Headquarters: Rotterdam, the Netherlands
(3) Representative: T.M. Slingerland
(4) Established: September 1996
(5) Main business: Sales and service of vessel navigation and radio communication equipments.