JRC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
JRC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 22 of Jun 2018.
What we collect
We collect the following information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests if provided by you
- any other information that you send to JRC
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- administer this website
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- we use the information to improve our products and services
- supply to you services that you purchase
- we may periodically send promotional emails or our magazine to the email address which you have provided
- We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties
- personal information may be used jointly with subsidiaries and affiliated companies
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic. We only use anonymous cookies without any personal information. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
Controlling your personal information
If you have an inquiry or request to change your personal information, please contact the our contact center, and we shall respond appropriately.
General Affairs Dept.
Japan Radio Co., Ltd.
NAKANO CENTRAL PARK EAST 4-10-1 Nakano, Nakano-ku,
Tokyo 164-8570, Japan
Fax : +81-3-6832-0436
Version : 31 Jan, 2020
This concerns cookies that are necessary for the website in order to function correctly.
Session cookie - sid
The session cookie stores information about the website visit. This mainly concerns memorizing certain choices that you made on the website.
Check cookie - Cookie-Check
Using the check cookie, we can check whether you have permitted the using cookie.
Control cookie - jrc_cookie_for_gdpr
Using the control cookie, we can check wether you have closed the notice balloon that we are using cookies.
In order to constantly improve our website and gain insight into the number of visitors, we use analytical cookies.
Google Analytics - ga, gat, gid (combination of)
This Google Analytics cookie is used to collect analytical data about website visits. This data is collected anonymously.
It is possible to disable our cookies and other techniques in the browser, please know that our website may no longer work optimally. How to disable this can be found here: