Quick acquisition of tidal and fishfinding information
A current drift and set is displayed on own ship's trail(*1) to observe a wide range of tidal currents. Own ship's drift can be grasped at a glance. Rips between two different currents can also easily found on the graphic display of current, water depth and temperature (*2) changes with time. Ship Speed Current Display 1(graphic) Current Display 2 (numeric) Ship Speed Display 3-layer current values Fore/aft speed Port/starboard speed Water temperature graph
-3-layer current values
1. Four-directional Fish Echoes Multi-display CRT
You can view fish echoes in four-directional, two-directional ahead, or in any one-directional mode. This feature enables easy tracking of fish. Just as in an ordinary fishfinder, you can suit the display to the fish type or sea conditions by abjusting the sensitivity.
2. Simultaneous Display of Fish Echoes and Tidal Current
You can check the tidal current while displaying fish echoes.
3. Simultaneous Display of Current Directions and Ship Speed
- Three layers (top, middle, bottom) of absolute tidal currents can be displayed at the same time. You can select the depth of each layer.
- Constant display of ground speed, depth, and trip distance.
- The relative current (relative to the C layer (lowest layer)) and the absolute current (relative to the sea bottom) can be displayed at the same time. Use this feature as a source of information for safety when diving or fishing.
Quick Decision Based On Reliable Source Of Information
You can upgrade the JLN-628 to acquire more functions and display more information by connecting your other JRC and optional products.
A. Absolute current display relative to GPS ship speed (Option)
Where the sea is too deep to measure the ground speed relative to the sea bottom, you can display the absolute current relative to the ship speed by connecting a GPS navigation system. When the ground speed relative to the sea bottom can be measured, the ground speed obtained from the doppler effect is used, and when the ground speed relative to the sea bottom cannot be measured, the referrence switched ship speed is automatically to GPS.
B. Stabilizing Data
It is necessary to connect a heading sensor (gyro compass or electronic compass) to stabilize the current direction on the disply. You must connect either a thermometer or water temperature sensor to disply the water temperature.
C. Water Temperature Display
You must connect either a thermometer or water temperature sensor to disply the water temperature.