1. Earthquake and TSUNAMI Information Receiving and Warning System
The Systems JRC offers are:
- Earthquake and TSUNAMI Information Receiving System from Geostationary Meteorological Satellite (GMS).
- Municipal Disaster Information Broadcasting Radio System.
2. System Features
- Promptly to receive a Earthquake and TSUNAMI information from GMS.
- Immediate notify the Earthquake and TSUNAMI information to the administrator or related organizations.
- Quick broadcast a TSUNAMI warning and evacuation messages to inhabitant.
- High reliability.
- Easy maintenance.
- Low operational cost.
3.Earthquake and TSUNAMI Information Receiving System
The TSUNAMI Information Receiving System receives information of the Earthquake and TSUNAMI within two minutes issued by the JAPAN Meteorological Agency on real time via the Geostationary Meteorological Satellite (GMS).
After occurrence of an earthquake, the system announces an alert and notify to an administrator with a buzzer or a sound, at the same time.
Simultaneously the system indicates the first information on a display and prints out data such as the size of TSUNAMI, expected arriving time and affecting area.
Exsample for Display :
4.Municipal Disaster Information Broadcasting Radio System(Simultaneous Warning Broadcasting System)
The Municipal Disaster Information Broadcasting Radio System is a radio communications system aiming at carrying out quick and exact collection and transfer of calamity information, and expecting the improvement in welfare of a local resident in a life and property by the prompt action of disaster prevention, preparatory works, and restoration works by securing the communication connection at the time of a calamity.
The system can be used for public-relations service communication for local residents during normal time.