No new S-VDR regulation, yet a new model
While there is no new Simplified Voyage Data Recorder (S-VDR) requirement, there will also be the new JCY-1950 variant available with just one capsule, fixed or float free. JRC is a company founded on the principles of long term reliability and customer support and there are many ship owners sailing with older S-VDR makes and models that might no longer be supported. JRC views this as a duty to these owners to continue to offer an acceptable alternative solution＊3.
＊3：The type of capsule equipped as S-VDR may have limited by classification/Flag State, please check in advance.
The VDR can be connected to various navigation and communication equipment and sensors onboard a ship. JRC’s straightforward configuration assures continuous performance of the VDR system.
In the box
- Recording control unit(JCY-1900)NDV-1900
- Recording control unit(JCY-1950)NDV-1950
- Operation panel unit(JCY-1900)NCG-1900
- Operation panel unit(JCY-1950)NCG-1950
- Fixed capsuleNDH-338
- Float free capsuleNDH-339
- Waterproof microphoneNQE-7700A
- Playback softwareCYC-825
- Real time monitoringCYC-826
- Spare parts
- Waterproof microphoneNVT-182
- Digital signal convertor(32)NCT-82
- Digital signal convertor(64)NCT-83
- Data acquisition unitNCT-84
- Analog-Digital convertorCEF-60
- Frame grabber boardNWP-69
If you want to retrofit as S-VDR, requires either one capsule of the fixed type or float free type.
Since there is a case where there is limit, the capsule of the type equipped as S-VDR, please check in advance to the classification/Flag State.