Interfacing is made easy and cost-effective. The display is equipped with three serial ports, each able to send or receive data. Simply connect the GPS or DGPS sensor to the display and a cost-effective MED approved solution is born. In case extensive interfacing required, an optional junction box to enable external dimming, buzzer, connect a printer and naturally connect to radar, ECDIS, doppler current meter but also to JRC's Remote Maintenance System.
Satellite integrity check
Our proven sensors include RAIM, which is to access the integrity of GPS signals. If multiple satellite signals are picked up, this system will check if the position fix is consistent with the computed position, assuring higher reliability than conventional methods.
The sensors used are also used with the JLR-7500/7800 series which have been well proven in the market. The base of the sensor is designed for easy installation, either on a pole or on a extension mast. The base also include a slot allowing for easy cable management, significantly reducing installation time.
In the box
- GPS or DGPS sensor
- Display, Bracket
- Data/Power cable (2m)
- Installation materials
- Spare parts
- Power supply (AC in, DC out) NBG-320
- Power supply (AC/DC in, DC out) NBD-577C
- T-shape connector (for RS-485) 5JCDX071
- Junction box (extend in/out) CQD-10
- Printer (paper) NKG-94 (7ZPJD0384)
- Junction box (extend sensor) NQE-7700A
- Pole mount kit for NQE-7700A MPBP30608
- Output buffer (12 outputs) NQA-4251A
- GPS changeover switch NCZ-777
- Data/Power cable (10/20m) CFQ-5766D/F (with 1A fuse in holder/data/power/contact)
- Data cable (3m) CFQ-5769 (data/dimmer share)
- Antenna cable (15m) CFQ-9000 (antenna extension cable)